Re: [glob2-devel] Yog web stats

From: Maxime GUYOT
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Yog web stats
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 21:14:37 +0200

Hi,

I've uploaded this work on http://bitbucket.org/miouge/glob2-yog-web-stats/

I think a little more explanation about how it's done is needed : the
cron job "glob2 -stats" reads the mapdatabank file and the file which
contains info about users.
It exports that stuff to a MySQL database and then the PHP stuff
displays it in a nice website.

For now mysql host, user, password and databse are hard coded. The SQL
structure is available in web/dump.sql the website in web/

Regards,

Maxime G.