[glob2-devel] Release ?

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] Release ?
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 19:46:46 +0200

Hi,

Players have told me that the latest glob2 release has a bug that prevents
YOG's lobby screen to show the people available on IRC/YOG. Latest hg works
with this.
- Does anyone knows what has been commited to "default" since 0.9.4.1?
- Could we make a release with current hg "default"?
- What is the status of replay branch? Could we merge it?
- Is there any packager around?
- Is there people would could advertise a release should we do it now?

It is probably good to make a release soon, to give a bit of life to the
project.

Kind regards,

Stéph

--