Re: [glob2-devel] Release ?

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Release ?
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 10:12:02 +1200

>>- Does anyone knows what has been commited to "default" since 0.9.4.1?
>>- Could we make a release with current hg "default"?

Probably. IIRC, only a few bug fixes were pushed (repo has been dormant for a few months now)

>>- What is the status of replay branch? Could we merge it?

Last time I tested, it was very stable, and probably could be merged in.

Would be nice to do a 0.9.5 release with this feature.

>>- Is there any packager around?

I'm still able to do the source and windows packages.

>>- Is there people would could advertise a release should we do it now?

Mostly just updating trackbacks. But I wouldn't bother for just a bug fix release.

If we did release with replays however.... that would be a good release to advertise.

Regards
Kieran