[glob2-devel] Multiple musics implemented

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] Multiple musics implemented
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 19:30:14 +0200

Hi everyone,

I have finally implemented multiple music support into glob2. The current
choosing policy is random, but feel free to improve it at Engine.cpp:262
The code there currently dumps a bit of debug, feel free to remove it as well
when you have implemented the policies of your dream.

The system is simple : in data/zik, I have added a new level of subdirectories
for in-game music. To add a new music to glob2, simply add a directory in
data/zik and put there three ogg files (a1.ogg, a2.ogg, and a3.ogg)
corresponding to the three ambiances. I have made the "original" directory for
the current music.

Enjoy, kind regards,

Stéph

--