Re: [glob2-devel] Release ?

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Release ?
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 18:33:23 +0200

Hi

Stéphane Magnenat wrote:
> Ok, does that implies adding yet another YOG server or is the server
> for "default" hg ok?

Hm ... don't know. The server would maybe work for both but I thought,
the server would only allow clients of the same version to connect!?

> Can we attach bugs to a release?
huh? i don't understand.
> It would be good to agree on and track which
> bug to fix for beta5.

you mean a feature freeze and a list of bugs to fix before releasing
beta5? for me that's what a beta5-rc fork would be good for. fork now
and tag beta5 when the relevant bugs are fixed, no?
> Do you think that replay can attract more players?
Definitely. People like showing how they won and having battle aftermath.

Regards,

Leo