Re: [glob2-devel] Globulation 2 Beta 4 Release

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Globulation 2 Beta 4 Release
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 11:51:08 +1300

> Who ever wants to be in
> charge of this release, go for it. Just not me because bad stuff happens
> when I try to manage a release.

Kieran? Are you in? I will do both an amd64 and a i386 deb and upload it.

Yep, I'm in. I just don't have time right now. Might do in 4-5 hours. Will make a source release, build the windows release, and upload at the same time.

/me thinks it's best of deb packages are build on the source tarball, so we know we have the same codebase for bug hunting

Regards
Kieran