Re: [glob2-devel] Globulation 2 Beta 4 Release

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Globulation 2 Beta 4 Release
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 21:59:47 +0100

Hi

Bradley Arsenault wrote:
> I have fixed all bugs I know about in Beta 4,

then you should look at
https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?group=glob2
there are many crash bugs left. for example one i can't find right now. i made a
new report from it:
https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/index.php?25269

as digging through fixed bugs is a pain in the ass i ask you to help here, too
and close or update bugs you worked at.

besides it is not only you but us who fixed bugs:
http://hg.globulation2.org/glob2-new/log?rev=beta4-rc
maybe you meant it that way but respect is all you get from contributing to a
foss and putting things wrong can be very discouraging.

> I feel that we can release beta 4 now.

I agree on that. Let's get it done. This baby took us 9 months already.

> Who ever wants to be in
> charge of this release, go for it. Just not me because bad stuff happens
> when I try to manage a release.

Kieran? Are you in? I will do both an amd64 and a i386 deb and upload it.

Greetings,

Leo Wandersleb