Re: [glob2-devel] server move to my server

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] server move to my server
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 20:49:33 -0400

Now that Stephane has spoken up against GA and Kieran being totally pro GA who else votes pro or against GA? Why exactly do we need to expose to Google who is surfing our page?? What on earth would it be necessary for?

Greetings,

Leo Wandersleb

Google is simply providing a service, with the exact same purpose as Webalizer. It does that service, and it does it damn well. So we'd use GA for its features, and its ability to allow us to improve our marketing.

With our game, marketing is something we desperately need to improve on, so the advanced features of GA may prove useful when trying to get Beta 3 to as many players as possible, for example.

--
Extra cheese comes at a cost. Bradley Arsenault.