[glob2-devel] server move to my server

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: [glob2-devel] server move to my server
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 21:53:54 +0200

hi list,

thanx to Kieran and Appleboy our website, forum, yog and mercurial are back online hosted at my server.

The move was already prepared weeks ago but became rather urgent now as we went offline for reasons I won't investigate further as emotions ran high on irc already too much.

I don't want to force on you my political believes so I only ask you to remove google analytics and will not remove it myself neither make it a precondition to further host glob2.

Kieran can you please remove google analytics from our site!? It's really important to me to not log who's browsing our page like you might already have found out when looking at the server logs.

For further information please read http://www.vorratsdatenspeicherung.de/ (english).

Greetings,

Leo Wandersleb