Re: [glob2-devel] Start Beta 2 Release Candidate phase?

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Start Beta 2 Release Candidate phase?
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 20:14:16 +1300

Hey,

We've been doing testing throughout today, and taking into account the few remaining crash bugs in the map editor and YOG, and not being able to use LAN properly, I personally don't think its quite ready.These three core parts of the game, dont have to be feature full for Beta 2, but should work without a crash.

Regards
Kieran