Re: [glob2-devel] Oups, mistake in pwd file

From: MUNTEANU Olimpiu Andrei
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Oups, mistake in pwd file
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 22:16:46 -0000

Regarding the wiki on glob2, my contributions will be limited from now on because i won't have much time in 2005 and maybe in 2006 also.

After editing the wiki on glob2 i started a new wiki project using some of the experience from the first: Wikisolutions. The idea was first to create what MAN pages do for a specific software but don't do for the end user: simple guides for not a single software but for software in general grouped by what we want to do.

I have made more than 600 edits until now in many pages and categories, and now it is time for other people to contribute, but still there were only typo corection edits to the project in the past few weeks since when i started the project.
The home page is:

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Wikisolutions