Re: [glob2-devel] Any short movies to see what's happening

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Any short movies to see what's happening
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 21:45:33 +0200

:) I have a mail like this in my drafts folder cause next thing i did was to
check wether the built in scripting language allows me to do a demo map. demo
maps would be far smaller in size. i found out that the scripts don't allow to
place buildings (at least it's not described in the wiki) and i forgot about
the first point.

if steph implements some record-mode i'd love to do a tutorial as i did play
many games with noobs sharing one color against some AIs to teach them. it
would be very comfortable to not have to play with so much explanation again
and again but just point to the movie.

Another advanteage would be that i could do several tutorials cause i feel like
i shock many people with too much input at once.

Greetings, Leo Wandersleb