Re: [glob2-devel] Map Editor Rewrite (again)

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Map Editor Rewrite (again)
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 21:50:53 -0400

Ok everyone, the moment you probably haven't been waiting for, I've
commit the new map editor. Its missing some of the polishing, but its
otherwise entirely usable and stable, with almost all of the features
of the previous map editor (no script or campaign editor, no keyboard
shortcuts). All of these features will be added within a few days, but
once again, It might be a while before I get wired internet so I can
commit.

--
Start and finish, Bradley Arsenault