[glob2-devel] Re: glob2-devel Digest, Vol 44, Issue 13

From: Shirish Agarwal
Subject: [glob2-devel] Re: glob2-devel Digest, Vol 44, Issue 13
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 22:34:04 +0530

From: St?phane Magnenat <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Campaign Story

IMHO a bit too aggressive ; now that there is unit skinning in glob2 it is possible to add wild animals, so that a campaign could start as a "player vs environment" game type, exploring in detail base construction and ressource management, and then add the military part.

But that's only my opinion, feel free to do whatever you enjoy

Steph
Hi all,
I wanted to see some more comments on the movie or tutorial issue but either it's too early or everybody has agreed with it. Either way whatever happens can't say anything about it. I do like his St?phane's suggestions that if we have a wild animals things it would improve things quite a lot. Also most of the screenshots are more than 7 months old. Haven't the graphics changed a bit or what? I do know it still has a long way before hitting the beta mark perhaps but still it would be nice to see something for guys like me less technically inclined but like the project.

-- This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.5/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, 543 Howard Street, 5th Floor, San Francisco, California, 94105, USA.