[glob2-devel] New Customizable Keyboard shortcuts

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: [glob2-devel] New Customizable Keyboard shortcuts
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 22:05:05 -0700

Heres another one for the books, today, I implemented customizable
keyboard shortcuts. They are available in the latest cvs. There are a
limited number of actions you can do with the shortcuts, and you can
only customize alpha-keys right now, but if people want more actions
and/or more customizable keys, please ask for them, I will make them!