Re: [glob2-devel] New Customizable Keyboard shortcuts

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] New Customizable Keyboard shortcuts
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 14:41:27 +0200

We also need a "restore default settings" button for the keys.

Bradley Arsenault wrote:
Heres another one for the books, today, I implemented customizable
keyboard shortcuts. They are available in the latest cvs. There are a
limited number of actions you can do with the shortcuts, and you can
only customize alpha-keys right now, but if people want more actions
and/or more customizable keys, please ask for them, I will make them!