[glob2-devel] YOG game screen fixed, color selector buttons fixed

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: [glob2-devel] YOG game screen fixed, color selector buttons fixed
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 18:34:27 -0700

Just letting yall know that I've fixed the bugs related to the yog
game screen, where the host can not see the player names or colors.
I've also fixed the bug where color-selector buttons (the ones you
choose your teams colour with) would not respond.

The first bug is because someone replaced "!=" with "==", causing the
host screen not to update the player names.

The second happened to be because of missnamed functions with onMouseEventDown.