Re: [glob2-devel] Request

From: Gabriel Walt
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Request
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 14:46:00 +0100

> I would, on the contrary, try to transform the markets in prestige-creating
> machines: trading in gives you prestige, perhaps 10 per fruit, and fruits
> would be stocked in the market even if no one wants to take them. This
> allows for vicious bait and switch techniques... And killing off markets
> becomes important...

Yes this is a great idea, it would be really cool to give more importance to
markets. As I told in an other email I would also think it would be cool that
you need to make your units work on something to keep prestige high. If you
stop working on the market, the level of prestige would go slowly down again.

Gabriel