Re: [glob2-devel] for the new wiki

From: Gabriel Walt
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] for the new wiki
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 13:15:22 +0100

> Please everyone who contributed to the web site and the wiki show yourself
> so I can add your name to the AUTHORS file in CVS.

I think it's not that easy... Many contributors are probably not on that
mailing. And if you want to put major contributors, where do you set the
limit? A person that edited the wiki only once could have made some big
changes... By the way, have a look at the following page that shows the
changes in the Glob2 part of our old wiki:
http://www.ysagoon.com/twiki/bin/view/Glob2/WebStatistics

Gabriel