Re: [glob2-devel] for the new wiki

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] for the new wiki
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 11:13:14 +0100

> Some feedback untill now?

Thanks a lot for your work. I really appreciate it ;-)

Please everyone who contributed to the web site and the wiki show yourself so
I can add your name to the AUTHORS file in CVS.

When you want me to change glob2.ysagoon.com and wiki.ysagoon.com to the new
location, just ask. For ysagoon.com/glob2 it depends where we will put the
ysagoon.com squelet. Diz, What do you suggest ?

Thanks again a lot,

Steph