Re: [glob2-devel] Globule graphics update...

From: Stephane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Globule graphics update...
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 09:51:17 +0200

Hello,

>   I have updated the globule graphics.  The shadows are now separated.  The
> warrior-swim animation has been redone, but I am not quite sure if it is
> any better.  Another noteable enhancement is that the warriors are now
> larger. Hopefully this will help new players in discerning the difference.

Thanks, I'm not sure about the animation either but having them bigger is a
good thing I think. By the way, why is there always a .blend and a .blend1
file ? Are the .blend1 only backup copies ? They seem slightly different when
I open them...

>  Note that in the tar I uploaded I also included the source in the
> directory 'blends' as well as a python script for renaming the files.  If
> these are placed in the {glob2}/data/gfx directory, and that same directory
> is used as the working directory for blender, it really helps when testing
> a new animation!

So do you suggest that in CVS I let the the blend directory in data/gfx ? It
is not optimally clean but if it really helps people it is ok for me.

Steph