Re: [glob2-devel] Globule graphics update...

From: Matthew Marshall
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Globule graphics update...
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 10:37:17 -0500

> Thanks, I'm not sure about the animation either but having them bigger is a
> good thing I think. By the way, why is there always a .blend and a .blend1
> file ? Are the .blend1 only backup copies ? They seem slightly different
> when I open them...

Yes, they are backups.  Sorry about that; I should have removed them.  Oh, and
the files glob-warrior-fight_1*, glob-warrior-fight-temp*, and
glob-worker-walk2*, are temporary.  (I used them to be able to revert back if
I decided to go another route.)  These need not be included.

> So do you suggest that in CVS I let the the blend directory in data/gfx ?
> It is not optimally clean but if it really helps people it is ok for me.

I would like to make it as easy as possible for anyone who would like to
modify them.  I suppose that the location of the files is not important.  It
is just that the working directory must be data/gfx for the python script to
work properly.  However, if you think that it would make more sense for the
working directory to be different, I could quite easily rearrange it.

MWM