[glob2-devel] Globule graphics update...

From: Matthew Marshall
Subject: [glob2-devel] Globule graphics update...
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 20:39:13 -0500

Hello,

  I have updated the globule graphics.  The shadows are now separated.  The
warrior-swim animation has been redone, but I am not quite sure if it is any
better.  Another noteable enhancement is that the warriors are now larger.
Hopefully this will help new players in discerning the difference.

 Note that in the tar I uploaded I also included the source in the directory
'blends' as well as a python script for renaming the files.  If these are
placed in the {glob2}/data/gfx directory, and that same directory is used as
the working directory for blender, it really helps when testing a new
animation!

MWM