[glob2-devel] Updates, CVS may not compile

From: Stephane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] Updates, CVS may not compile
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 22:44:19 +0200

Hello,

Glob2 is experiencing structural cleanup (yes, again) and the CVS may not
compile. If so, please report and try again later, thanks.

Futurs features will include :
- Splited graphics backends (DirectX on win32, SDL/GL on Linux and others)
- Much improved load/save architecture
- Menu bug in GL workaround

At the end, we get both much cleaner code that will allow more people to
contribute and more stable end user build.

By the way, the inn1 half destroyed gfx has been imported, tanks a lot for the
correct filename that spared me some time ! :-)

Steph