[glob2-devel] Alpha 7 win32 + call for AINumbi removal

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] Alpha 7 win32 + call for AINumbi removal
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 14:47:16 +0200

Hello,

Today I had the chance to play with the Windows version... here is some
analysis :
- The games using AINumbi crash after a while, I propose to remove AINumbi.
Luc, is there any good reason to keep it ?
- The fullscreen double buffered doesn't display anything but there is no
segfault and the music is playing. It is perhaps a bug in double buffered GUI
code
- The Settings GUI doesn't seem to save the results all the time, but I have
to investigate it. I valgrindised it and it doesn't crash.

Have fun.

Steph

--
Stéphane Magnenat
Assistant doctorant, administrateur système