Re: [glob2-devel] alpha7 windows

From: Gabriel Walt
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] alpha7 windows
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 00:58:19 +0200

Interesting. Which types of settings have you tried? For instance, all the graphics related stuff seems not to work reliably (GL/SDL) or not at all (Fullscreen/resolution), but the other settings like the language work fine.

Not for me, I also tried language, nickname and music, nothing works and my preference.txt has still no single bit stored in it... But my nickname is correct, thanks to the function that picks up the login name, that's fun! ^_^

By the way, I checked that the whole glob2 folder as well as the contained files are not labeled as read only... You'll have to debug some code that's not yours, gnak gnak! ;)

Gabriel