fsuk-manchester

Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Welcome to the list!

From: Peter Colton
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Welcome to the list!
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 16:47:19 +0100

        Hello all,

And thanks matt for your time and effort in getting the list together.

I would like to say that it would be beneficial if we can start discussing
GPL3.

To get a starting point on GPL3 the two videos I whachted that broke the ice
for me where.

" 3rd International Conference on GPLv3, Spain "

# Overview of GPLv3 changes by Richard Stallman

# Eben Moglen discussing the wording of the changes

At >    http://gplv3.fsf.org/av

If these torrent have no seeds for the above two videos I have copy of them
and if needed I will put them up on my server so they can be wget.

And of course the latest video about GPL3.

You can watch the video of Richard Stallman announcing the release and giving
an overview of the major changes at the FSF's Boston office on June 29, 2007

http://gplv3.fsf.org/

Questions like what will happen to the linux kernel with GPL3 and one
question I have not been in touch with at late is how will debian work with
GPL3. Would be food for thougth.

        Regards

                          Peter Colton