fsuk-manchester

Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Welcome to the list!

From: binary
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Welcome to the list!
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 11:31:17 +0100

Hi, I'm Richard, I've just finished my GCSE's at School in Wilmslow, I'm
now looking forward to moving to college either in Crewe or Cheadle to
study Computing,Electronics,Maths and Physics. After being introduced to
linux by one of the wonderful school techies all of three years ago I
have since fallen in love with the principles and objectives of GNU and
Free Software, and have met many amazing people who I have learnt a lot
from, my distro of choice for virtually every setup is almost always
Debian GNU/Linux (Stable Branch),although I used Slackware Linux for a
long time and learnt a lot from it. A friend of mine, Chris and myself,
have a server setup in his bedroom, Feel free to visit my website at
http://freedom.prodigynetwork.co.uk/binarybits (Please excuse the mess
of the site I have been tinkering with MySQL and have not had time to
quite finish what I started.

Hope and Love
Richard