Re: [Fsfe-uk] affs.org website

From: Martyn Ranyard
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] affs.org website
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 10:16:28 +0000

Hi MJ Ray,

A. I suppose I could be a part of the Web Group, but I am not sure if I can always be available, However I am online 75% of the time. B. I can "donate" a tiscali sub-account if you need some web space, but I believe it's probably better to use a uklinux.net hosting solution, especially as there's a 10MB limit for sub accounts. C. Re: business cards - I wish - my business cards still have an old address on them - as no doubt you saw at Sheffield, let alone saying anything useful!

Martyn

At 12:34 AM 2/26/02 +0000, MJ Ray wrote:
Martyn:
> I know it doesn't say much, but it really shouldn't say what it does.
[...]
> Hope this is a constructive use of bandwidth

Oh, definitely.  I'm not sure I'd go quite so OTT, but that's just my
reserved English nature.  Hopefully Alex will get to it, but I think he'd
appreciate handing it off to a "web group" or something ASAP.  See my other
message.

> Martyn Ranyard
> Free Software Advocate

Does it say that on your business cards?  ;-)
--
MJR