[Fsfe-uk] affs.org website

From: Martyn Ranyard
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] affs.org website
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 17:23:30 +0000

I know it doesn't say much, but it really shouldn't say what it does.

What it currently says :

AFFS News....
A number of people involved in the AFFS discussion will be attending the conference in Sheffield this week. If you're interested in the future of AFFS, please come along and see us informally!

What I think it should now say :

AFFS News....
A number of people involved in the AFFS discussion attended the conference in Sheffield on the 21st of February, and formally launched AFFS. It was a great event and a momentous point in our history. Hopefully we'll have more news soon, in the meantime join the FSFE-UK list.

Hope this is a constructive use of bandwidth

Martyn Ranyard
Free Software Advocate