[Fsfe-uk] Re: fsfe uk at sheffield [was Re: GNU/Linux Desktops...]

From: Richard Ibbotson
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Re: fsfe uk at sheffield [was Re: GNU/Linux Desktops...]
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 22:11:12 +0000

Hi

> The breaks at either 10 or 12 are probably the best times to do
> this.  Can we try to get there early enough to sign at 10, or does
> that cause people problems?  Gives Georg something nice to
> announce, anyway.

I've no idea what this might be about.  I've seen some discussion on
this list about legal issues.  That's all I know.

Other than organising the event I'm not involved in anything else.  I
don't sign anything until I've read it.  So, until someone puts
something on a wooden table in front of me and it fits in with an EU
project I won't even show any interest.

Thanks

--
Richard