[Freetype] Truetype 1 to Freetype 2

From: Olivier Couet
Subject: [Freetype] Truetype 1 to Freetype 2
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 12:07:19 +0200

Hi,

 I am converting a Truetype 1 program (TT_ functions) to freetype 2 (FT_
functions). I found it not a very easy task. Does anybody has some
experience with a such thing ? The main problem I encounter is the final
rendering of the characters (in some X11 window). To do that I am using the
same function (often referred as my_draw_bitmap in the freetype tutorials)
used by the truetype 1 program. Doing that I assume that the bitmap format
generated by the TT_ and the FT_ functions are the same. Am I right assuming
that ?
I would be very happy to get an answer. I sent several emails to this news
group  and never get any answer :-( .....

 Cheers,        Olivier

--
Org:    CERN - European Laboratory for Particle Physics.
Mail:   1211 Geneve 23 - Switzerland