Re: Proposing a new Idea for Freetype

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: Proposing a new Idea for Freetype
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2021 08:16:24 +0200 (CEST)

Hello Manish,

> Through Community Platform, I meant a Full Stack Forum for the
> upcoming contributors or the Developers within where they can
> interact with each other.

Thanks for your offer, but no.  The 'official' communication channels
for FreeType are intentionally e-mail only.  Having other forums would
mean a lot of additional work for maintenance, which we can't afford
time-wise.

> And also, we have planned about improving the landing page and other
> linked pages, if you allow us to do so.

If you want to improve our website, please do so by submitting
*incremental improvements* as patches!  If you would like to do bigger
changes this must be discussed in advance on 'freetype-devel'.