Re: GSoC

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: GSoC
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2021 08:28:07 +0200 (CEST)

> If he is ok with that we can do this type of thing it will be like
> doing different different subproject under same projects name, and
> no collaboration to be done like this as you have mentioned earlier.

I think the best solution is that you don't use the term 'subproject'
at all.  Instead, simply suggest *a project* that you would like to do
(and introduce it on the mailing list), and that probably covers only
parts of what we suggest on our GSoC page.  In the end, it is your
responsibility of what you propose.

> Is this alright, or should we have to write proposal for the whole
> project covering each and every aspect individually.

As mentioned before, every student has to write a complete proposal
that must not refer another one.  And with 'complete' I mean it must
be stand-alone, following the GSoC guidelines.