Proposing a new Idea for Freetype

From: Manish Kumar Barnwal
Subject: Proposing a new Idea for Freetype
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2021 01:40:03 +0530

Hello Freetype Team,

I am Manish Kumar Barnwal, a web development enthusiast, having experience with Backend Development. I went through your community platform. It seems quite messy and not user friendly according to me. As you have given us the opportunity to share a project Idea of our own for GSoC, so I want to discuss with you about building a community platform for Freetype from scratch. I will collaborate with one of my mates Sagnik Mitra to build the portal. He is efficient with the Frontend part and having good prior experience in UI/UX Designing. So if you allow us to propose this Idea with you, we could discuss it further and start planning for the portal. Let us know your views on this. Thank You!!

--

Warm Regards,

Manish