Re: Proposing a new Idea for Freetype

From: Nikhil Ramakrishnan
Subject: Re: Proposing a new Idea for Freetype
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2021 18:30:09 +0530

> Maybe that could be used as a starting point?

Starting point for what?

This was in reference to Werner's suggestion to improve the website. When we migrated the documentation to markdown, I had done a markdown version for the contents of freetype.org as well (should still be live at
https://nikramakrishnan.github.io/freetype-web-jekyll/).

The initial email is a pile of nonsense: Backend to Frontend, Full
Stack Community Platform with ***Zero*** ***Intelligent*** ***Ideas***
hehind it.

No objections here. The website stuff too isn't sufficient for a GSoC project.

Thanks,
Nikhil