Re: [ft-devel] Bug on PowerPC: Illegal Intruction in FT_Get_Name_Index (

From: Behdad Esfahbod
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Bug on PowerPC: Illegal Intruction in FT_Get_Name_Index (worksforme)
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 15:47:10 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005, Werner LEMBERG wrote:

> Thanks!  But this is for FreeType 1 while we are talking about
> FreeType 2.

Patch attached for FreeType 2.  Note that one change in the patch
has been a typo in the source:

 #undef  FT_USE_MODULE
 #ifdef __cplusplus
-#define FT_USE_MODULE( x )  extern "C" const FT_Module_Class*  x;
+#define FT_USE_MODULE( x )  extern "C" const FT_Module_Class  x;
 #else
-#define FT_USE_MODULE( x )  extern const FT_Module_Class*  x;
+#define FT_USE_MODULE( x )  extern const FT_Module_Class  x;
 #endif

The rest are simply to shut the compiler off.  I don't get any
warning messages anymore.  Would be nice if somebody actually
test it and see if it works too.

>     Werner

--behdad
http://behdad.org/