[ft-devel] Re: problem Type1 Font

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: [ft-devel] Re: problem Type1 Font
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 00:30:14 +0200 (CEST)

>  The Glyphs with names from 'char_215' to 'char_247' was
> successfully loaded int to the font editor (see image in attach)
> Only 'char_246' and 'char_247' glyphs seem to be empty.

Interesting.  FontLab seems to have excellent capabilities to recover
broken fonts.  All my PS tools, including ghostscript, refuse to load
the font.  FontForge loads it up to char_214 (with a broken shape).

Glyph `char_214' should end with ` ND', but it doesn't, and I really
wonder how FontLab has succeeded.

I wonder whether the original PDF document is accepted by acroread
(which I doubt).  Then it could be printed out in PS format...