freesci-develop

RE: [freesci-develop] FreeSCI config/savegame dir change on Win32?

From: Alex Angas
Subject: RE: [freesci-develop] FreeSCI config/savegame dir change on Win32?
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 21:33:19 -0000

Hi,

Can we contact the person that's experiencing the actual problem? I know
WinME has a bad reputation, but I'm surprised about this one because we
haven't had reports from any other Windows version. Plus, The Gimp uses a
config dir with a name like .gimp-2.2 (from memory) and presumably have more
users of their Windows port than us?

Having said that, it would be more Windows-like to just use 'FreeSCI' or
similar as the default on Windows if that's easy. That reminds me, I'm not
sure where the config files end up on Vista at the moment which I need to
verify...

Alex.