freesci-develop

[freesci-develop] MorphOS port

From: Ruediger Hanke
Subject: [freesci-develop] MorphOS port
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 14:29:18 +0100

Hello,

I've built a MorphOS version of FreeSCI and I would like to ask if it would
be ok for the developers to merge the changes into CVS so that maintenance
of the port would be easier for me (just configure/make instead of
reapplying all changes with each new version) ...

It's using SDL, so there are very very few changes, most of them related to
file/directory stuff, like, path of the config file. Also, (at least in the
0.3.3
sources I used) it is assumed that "." and ".." stand for current/parent
directory
which is not true for MorphOS so it would be nice if these may become
preprocessor symbols.

Other than that, there's only one new source code for Midi output ...

Please let me know what you think of it (doesn't have to be integrated
before the code freeze/new version if you don't want).

RĂ¼diger Hanke
--
"...wherever there's somebody fightin' for a place to stand
Or a decent job or a helping hand