freeon-devel

Re: [FreeON-devel] The FreeON wiki is open for business!

From: Jose R. Valverde
Subject: Re: [FreeON-devel] The FreeON wiki is open for business!
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 14:26:47 +0200

Hi Nick,

        thanks for setting up the wiki. I have started to upload some materials,
beginning with a couple of examples and comments. I also took the liberty to
add comments on the already existing example (CH4.inp).

        Would you be so kind as to have a look and let me know if the approach
I've taken is good for you and whether you'd rather prefer it in some other
way, or whether you'd suggest any improvements?

        I would start writing about the configuration file, but I think I'll
prefer to write it offline first.

--
                        EMBnet/CNB
                Scientific Computing Service