freeon-devel

[FreeON-devel] The FreeON wiki is open for business!

From: Nicolas Bock
Subject: [FreeON-devel] The FreeON wiki is open for business!
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 12:40:39 -0600

Hi,

please visit

http://freeon.lanl.gov

and check out our new wiki. There is nothing really on there yet, but we are hoping that with your help there will be soon. The wiki is completely open, which means that you can add, edit, and delete content as you wish, with or without a wiki account.

I suggest we think about what information a user or a developer would like to find on a wiki. My guess is (in no particular order of importance):

* API
* Input file syntax
* Example inputs, illustrating all features of FreeON
* A feature list

I would like to encourage you to add to this list and of course to start adding content to the wiki.

Thanks already for your help,

nick