freeon-devel

Re: [FreeON-devel] The FreeON wiki is open for business!

From: Nicolas Bock
Subject: Re: [FreeON-devel] The FreeON wiki is open for business!
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 11:55:45 -0600

Hi Jose,

I am blown away :) Thanks so much for taking the time to add so much material in such a short time!

Looking at http://freeon.lanl.gov/index.php/CH4.inp I really like what you did. Especially the line by line comments are great. I think eventually we should have a reference manual style section somewhere that explains each option in detail, but still I think for some examples we should document each line the way you did it for educational purposes. I also like the picture you added. For MD or NEB calculations we could add animated images as well, to illustrate the motion or the reaction paths. Density maps and such things would also make for nice illustrations. I will have to look into how to best generate such imagery.

Thanks again for taking the time to add what you added to the wiki,

nick