[fluid-dev] Official android support.

From: Carlo Bramini
Subject: [fluid-dev] Official android support.
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2018 12:52:42 +0200 (CEST)

Hello everyone,

Although it is a bit late for the next upcoming release, I think that it would be worth to include native audio out and midi in drivers for Android in the official source repository. Afterall we are talking about the most used mobile operating system of the world. I know that there are some forks of the repository with some tries for adding this type of support but having that officially supported would be a nice feature in my opinion.

Just keep this as a possible addition to be implemented/included one day in the future.

Sincerely.