Re: [fluid-dev] Official android support.

From: Tom M.
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Official android support.
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2018 11:27:05 +0200

I am absolutely convinced that upstream fluidsynth can be compiled for
Android. All you have to do is to cross compile glib and then carry on
cross compiling fluidsynth. This surely is an exhausting full time day
job, but I dont see a barrier that keeps you from doing so.

So, I'm afraid we are much more in the need of build instructions
about cross compiling upstream fluidsynth for Android, rather than
adding native audio / midi drivers to the codebase. I'd welcome any
effort in doing so.

Tom