fhsst-authors

Re: [Fhsst-authors] Brief update

From: Lara Michelle Minter
Subject: Re: [Fhsst-authors] Brief update
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 18:56:19 +0100 (BST)

Yo mark,
Hows it all going...life I mean, cos these emails def keep me updated with how thats going:) Sounds like the book is really taking off, its so exciting and I am so stoked to see that the committement is still there!  2b honest,I don't think what we did really helped at all, but I hope that in some small way it did:) BUT what I was writing to say, and I know nothing about tax exemption forms, but if they aren't too long, and your struggling a bit, I could prob convince my mum to have a look and give you a hand for such a good cause.  She lectures auditing (and i think a bit of tax) in the Commerce faculty for GDA students, (she's a CA) and I know she usually knows whats happening in those sort of areas.  But I'm sure you're doing fine, just thought I'd offer in case.  Anyways,send my love to the troops, hope you're not causing too much trouble for anyone! (and is bruce married or moved to italy yet?:)
Have a great day, God bless,
Love lara