fhsst-authors

[Fhsst-authors] Brief update

From: Mark Horner
Subject: [Fhsst-authors] Brief update
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2005 20:19:51 -0700

Hi all

I just wanted to update everyone on some things:

1) We have 12 new members (over the last 3 days - I am still trying to recover), a record 6 for chemistry :), and I'd like to welcome them all to the project. I am very optimistic that with the new Physics members we'll actually be ready to enter the editing phase soon (really!). Some still need assignments so if you are reading this thinkng we've forgotten you its not the case.

2) The first batch of sponsorship requests for the writing competition
have been sent off. Now lets hope someone with money thinks we are a worthy cause!

3) I am working on the tax exemption application (turns out its more complicated than I first thought) for the non-profit in SA. It should be sent in, in the next week or so.

Cheers,

Mark

___________________________________________________________ Yahoo! Messenger - NEW crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with voicemail http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com