fhsst-authors

[Fhsst-authors] Adele Muzik is out of the office.

From: adele . muzik
Subject: [Fhsst-authors] Adele Muzik is out of the office.
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 14:36:34 +0100

I will be out of the office starting  06/06/2005 and will not return until
13/06/2005.

Thank you for your message, I am at a conference in Palma de Mallorca and
we do not have any internet connection here. I will respond to your message
when I return on 13 June 2005.
Regards
Adele Muzik

and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Access to this email by
anyone else is unauthorised. If you have received this email message in
error, please notify the sender immediately via email and delete this
message from this computer and any backups.

distribution, modification or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
reliance on it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

When addressed to our clients any opinions or advice contained in this
email are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in any applicable
governing REL Consultancy Group terms of business or client engagement
letter.

necessarily represent those of the REL Consultancy Group unless otherwise
specifically stated.

Internet communications are not secure and therefore the REL Consultancy
Group does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this
message.