Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Can't get other projects to publish.

From: TC
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Can't get other projects to publish.
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 12:26:01 -0600

On Fri, 2004-11-05 at 02:33, Christopher San Diego wrote:
> Are you publishing each project separately? When I tried playing
> around with multiple wiki projects before, I noticed that only the
> current project gets published when I type C-c C-p.

I can't even get that much to work, except in my "original" project.  In
the two new ones, when I type C-c C-p no projects, even the current one
and even if it has newly edited files, get published. All I get, in
those two projects, is a message saying that no files need to be
published at this time.

tc