Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: muse comments?

From: TC
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: muse comments?
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 14:36:35 +0100

> > 3. Is there a "muse-publish-all-files-in-this-project" function?
>
> `muse-project-publish'.

Cool.
But when I try it I get the following error:

"Symbol's value as variable is void: save-some-buffers-action-alist"

I'm not a lisp programmer, so I can't comment much on that.  My random
delvings lead me to believe that the variable in question is meant to
act as a list of additional possible answers to the map-y-or-n-p
function within muse-project-save-buffers. But the only other reference
I can find to the variable is in muse-build, in connection with
something called elint-standard-variables.  A google on that produces
only two hits, and one of them is muse-related :-)  So I'm stuck.

Oh, and a compile of the muse lisp (using your makefile) warns about
save-some-buffers-action-alist being a "free variable".

> > The "<lisp>" shows up in plaintext and in the .info, but not in the
> > .html
>
> Could you clarify "shows up"?

When I look at the README, I see:

   Arbitrary kinds of markup can be achieved using the

The README.info looks as follows (when read within the info program):

   Arbitrary kinds of markup can be achieved using the `<lisp>' tag,

But the README.html, rendered by Mozilla, looks like this:

   Arbitrary kinds of markup can be achieved using the tag,

(i.e. the string "<lisp>" is missing)

The html source looks like this:

tc

P.S. I vaguely recall seeing the same sort of problem on your old web
site.  Maybe it's my browser?